Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Today was the day, will it be pink or blue. Well my husband got his wish and a baby boy it is. We were so overwhelmed and excited, we both cried (tears of joy of course). Now my dreams of pink butterflies and ponytails will be replaced with jungle monkeys and nike baby gear.


It was truely amazing to see our little man up on the screen. I drank some orange juice right before we went in and WOW he was active. little arms and legs moving all over the place. I can't wait to actually feel him move in my belly. My doctor said everything looks good so on to the room we go and now the fun begins........

As far as me, I'm feeling pretty good. I try to exercise at least a few days a week and eat as healthly as possible, but I must admit, baked goods are my down fall, wouldn't even dream of trying to passing them up. So far, I've been lucky enough to skip the heartburn I've herd about and I'm still sleeping quite comfortably. I know this will soon pass.





No comments: