Friday, February 27, 2009

29 Weeks *Concert Baby*


This past weekend Craig and I took Cody to his second concert, Hall & Oats. I think he will come out loving music and dancing. We were singing and dancing in our seats, he loved it, We may have a rock star in our future.

Cody and I made it through Ambers wedding festivities. I was very proud of myself, made it to last bar until I had to bail out, and even without a nap! It was lots of fun. We had her shower first followed by a bar hopping bachlorette party. Good times....

On Wednesday we had out 3d/4d ultrasound and video. It was so amazing. All of a sudden we could see our little guys face up on the screen. Craigs parents came with us and they were amazed as well. The pictures didn't come out too clear, he was moving all about, but the video is awesome. He stuck his tongue out at us and was sucking his thumb/fingers. We think he has my nose and Craigs lips. Now we really can't wait to meet him! Wow, 11 weeks and counting.......

No comments: