Sunday, January 17, 2010

Codyman ~ 8 Months


Wow, Where did the last 8 months go. It seems like just yesterday Cody was this little baby that I didn't know exactly what to do with. Now he's a 21lb crazy little man. Everyday is still something new. Last Monday I picked him up from daycare and he stuck his tongue out at me. It' the cutiest thing. It's like he just realized he had one. It could be any time of the day and out it comes and we can't help but laugh.

We are trying all sorts of new foods these days. Cody loves baby yogurt, baby puffs, scrambled eggs and pears. Everytime we try something new, he gets this funny scrunchie face, as if to say what the heck it this. Then he realizes he likes it, and open his mouth goes for some more.
We are now a crazy roller. Not so long ago, Craig and I thought something was wrong cause Cody
wouldn't roll over, now we can't stop him. We put him on the floor and off he goes. He is starting to creep a little but he realizes that if he wants to go somewhere, it's faster to roll to get there. Past are the days I can leave him on the changing table, the bed or the couch. Within seconds he's on his belly. We are in such trouble
once he learns to crawl.

As for me, I am back on the diet plan and exercise regiment. During the Holidays I slacked a bit, but I am determined to take this last 10 lbs off plus hopefully a few more. I will keep you posted.....

No comments: