Friday, March 19, 2010

Creeping Cody ~ 44 Weeks


Well Cody has mastered crawling and is now creeping and climbing. Up/down, up/down is all he wants to do these days, especially at my Mom's house where it is plushly carpeted (and safer). He is a crazy man. Every night after dinner on the floor her goes. He's content for about a half an hour playing with all his toys around him, then off he goes, usually straight for the dog bowls. After the dog bowls, off to the stairs then back to his toys. It's about the same every night.

With creeping, Cody started a bunch of new stuff in the past 10 days. He now holds his bottle all by him self. He's been holding his sippy cup for months now, but just got the hang of the big bottle. He also clapping his hands. All you have to do is start singing "if your happy and you know it" and his 2 chubby hands start clapping together. He also shakes his his no, he doesn't know what it means yet, but mimicks us and the biggest new thing Cody started doing is.............he says MAMA. At first Craig said it didn't count because he said it along with wawawa and babababa, but he banged his hand, looked straight at me and said MAMA and put his hands up. It melted my heart.

I catch myself saying and writing , It's the cutest thing all the time, but thats how I feel. Our little boy amazes me everyday. He does the cutest things and makes the funniest faces, i'm brought to tears almost everyday because the how happy this little person makes me. Being a Mommy has totally completed my life and I thank God for him everyday.

No comments: