Monday, August 16, 2010

Cody's 1st Boat Ride/ Keys Baby II ~ 15 Months




We went on our annual lobstering trip down in the Keys with Matt, Amber and her family, and of course had a great time. Cody took his first big by boat ride on the first day of our trip. He was a little apprehensive at first but once we got going, he was happy as a clam. He would sit in the captains chair or on the front of the boat and watch his daddy, uncle and auntie catch the lobsties. After about 2 hours in the hot sun, my little monkey fell fast asleep on my arms. Overall for the entire weekend they caught over 40 lobsters... YUMMY



The second day while the boys and Amber went back out on the high seas Cody and I spent some mommy and me time back at the condo and down by the pool. The pool @ the condo is perfect for little ones. It has a walk in little end that he could sit and play with all his toys while I caught some rays. A nice weekend was had by all with some yummy dinners ahead.


No comments: