Wednesday, November 28, 2012

August 2012

Again this summer we took our annual family trip to Isla Morada with Matt, Amber and the twins. It was a short weekend trip this year, but we still had a blast. Cody and I hung out at the pool and the park while Craig went fishing and lobstering with the grown-ups
hanging wiht the fish
Fishing with Daddy
We also were able to take our annual trip up to Mass for 12 days. I feel so blessed to be able to spend that much time with my frinds and family. Since we only go up once a year now 10-12 days is nessesary. Cody, myself amd my mom flew up first then Craig joined us for the second half of the trip

This year we had a fun filled couple of weeks planned. plus thankfully we also had a few days with nothing to do :) We went apple picking, spent a day @ Six Flaggs amusement Park with my brother and his family, visited Great Aunty Paps, and best of all spending time with his cousins and our best friends. Daddy got to golf on new courses and of course a few lobster/clam bakes. We so look forard to this trip every year and it's truely amazing to watch Cody with everyone. makes me miss home so much (still can't deal with the cold weather though).

Baked our very own cookies

Apple picking wiht Chloe Chloe

Swinging with my girl Amaya

Plane tree at Aunties

No comments: