Friday, July 19, 2013

April/May 2013

2 Weeks -  At Logann's 2 week check-up she weighed 7lbs 6oz. At this point we were still on Enfimil newborn, sleeping around 5 hrs at night and doing just fine with both. We also had our newborn picture done. We got some really cute ones of Cody & Logann but by the time for Logann alone she wasn't having it.





Cody & Logann 10 days old


 4 Weeks -  At this appointment Logann weighed 9lbs 2oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. By now her belly button had fallen off and we were doing tubby time which she didn't like at first. My girl is just like her Mommy and doesn't liek to be cold. So everyday during bath I usually turn the AC off so it's not blowing when we get out. Cody also likes bath time. He usually gets in when I put Logann in then he stays in for a bit. We also had visitors during this time. Auntie Vicky came for a visit as well as Auntie Eileen with Kellen. It was the weekend of the Bark n Bowl and Cody's birthday. Cody was estatic that Kellen was here for his birthday and I was estatic that my girls were here to meet my baby girl.

Cody's bday @ Monkey Joes caption

I'm 1 month old

No comments: