Saturday, October 17, 2009

Cody ~ 5 Months


So far so good on the food. Cody loves all the fruits and likes the green beans, carrots and squash. It was a big NO on the peas and he's not so fond of the sweet potatoes. I think he may have had a little reaction to them. He got a slight rash and was cranky and gassy the day we gave them to him. I will try them again in a month or so.

Everyday with him is like an adventure wondering what new he will do today. Weekends go by way too fast. His new thing is screaching. I think he likes to hear his own voice and of course I think its adorable. He is also grabbing at everything. I can put him on the couch with his boppy around him, put a bunch of toys in front of him and he's good to go for a while.


Cody is growing at a records pace. Most of his 6 months cloths are getting snug and will need to be put away within the next few weeks. He is now in 9-12 months and even some of those are snug. Luckily his daycare cloths I bought 6-12 months and are still fairly loose. Its so hard for me. I love to shop and would buy him new stuff every week but I have to stop myself knowing he will grow out of everything within months and he has plenty of cloths(also thanks to my mom).


This past week I had to go away for training and it was pure hell. I missed Cody so much. 3 nights away from him was 3 too many. Thankfully when I came home he acted like he didn't even know I was gone, but I knew and felt guilty for leaving him. Man, I love this little boy more than words can say.....

No comments: