Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cody's first Pumpkin Patch.....


We visited out first pumkin patch this weekend
with Cody and our Moms. Unfortunetly there were no smiles to be had but at least we got some pictures. We are going to try again next weekend and hopefully the little man will cooperate a little more.

We also took Cody to his first festival. Oktoberfest is a festival at the Germain/American club that runs the middle 2 weekends in October. They have lots of beer and Germain fair with live music and a little ride park for the kids. Cody had a blast. We were dancing around and singing. If you have ever seen Beerfest you will understand. Next year Cody will be big enough to really enjoy the kiddie area.






This past week Cody found his feet. All he wants to do is grab them. He even pulls off his socks just to get to his piggies. It's so cute. He rolled over a few weeks ago, but since then not so much. He has his hands in his month at all times, which makes it difficult to roll. He gets his entire body over except his shoulders and head. You would think he was teething the way he continuesly drools and has his hands in his mouth, but he's not. It's any day now.....

As for me. We think I'm on the correct dosage for my thyroid issue. Ive lost 10 pounds in the last 5 weeks which makes me veryy happy. I'm really only going to the gym on the weekends. I was trying to go at least once during the week, but Cody usually gets cranky around 6:30-7 so i want to have at least an hour of happy time. I am going to try going after he goes to bed. Also I'm hoping it will cool off soon so I can walk at night a couple times a week. Only 11 lbs to go to hit pre-pregnany weight. Yippee

No comments: