Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Water Boy ~ Cody 13 Months



When I say this kid loves the water, man he loves the water. He would stay in forever, to the point of shivering. Everytime we've been to the pool or the beach he cries when it's time to leave. I am so happy I have a water baby, since I myself was a fish as a kid. We hope to start him in swim lessons shortly, the sooner the better....




Cody's walking is getting better by the week. He has also mastered going up and down the stairs. Every night after his bath and story time he follows me to the stairs and down we go on our bum bums, one step at a time. It really is the cutest thing. His lovely in one hand and my arm or shirt in the other.


Cody now says mama, dada, grandma, papa, bella, signs for more, shakes his yes and no and his absolute favorite words are UT OH with his up in the air. At first we thought is was the cutest things ever, but now we would like him to say something else. hahahaha. With time his words will get better so for now we just practice.....

No comments: