Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas 2012

Wow It's January already and Christmas came and went. We had such a good time this year. Cody knew the full meaning and really got into it. Joey the Elf appeared on Thanksgiving and stayed until Christams eve just like last year. Cody would love to find him every morning and if for some reason Joey didn't move (bad Mommy and Daddy, we just said Joey was tired and moved him after Cody went to school.

We were lucky enough this yeat to have Travis, Kim and kids here for Xmas. Just love that we all were able to spend the Holiday with the whole family, makes it that much special.  Cody just loves spending time with his cousins. We visitied Santa 2x, went to Yesteryear Village, and the Xmas spectacular @ Hoffman's chocolates... So excited to see what next year brings with Cody and baby Logann...

WEEK 26: (pictures to follow) As for me... 2nd pregnancy for me is definitely much harder than first. Not sure if it's age or just a different pregnancy. Baby Logann has been sitting on both my front and back sciatic nerves since about week 20. This make it very hard for me to go for walks, exercise, or even sit at my desk. I think this also effects my pelvic area. Sitting at my desk too long is just no fun. I think it's because my belly is heavier and lower this time around. Doesn't actually hurt while I'm sitting, but when i get up... Oh boy, shooting pains all around my lower belly and pelvic area. I did get a belly band that I use while I sit and it helps a bit. Luckily I get to go to the Chiro once a week and get a 30 minute message. this helps wonders, but by the next week, we are back to square one...... On a good note, I am still sleeping quite well and no swelling has started. Yippee

No comments: