Monday, September 16, 2013

5 months



At 19 weeks (same week as Cody) Logann rolled over for the first time. She was at my Moms house and I had just walked in and she was on the floor playing. She started to turn so i got down with her and over she went. It was so exciting. I wasn't sure how these first would effect me since i have gone thriugh it all with Cody, but let me tell you, it is just as exciting with logann as it was with Cody.





I'm 5 months old

5 Months brought a bunch of firsts and introductions to new gadgets. First we brought out the jumperoo then the walker. She loves then both, which is good for us. I know she will play for atleast 30-45 mins a pop. Also away went the bumbo and out came the high chair. We can't seem to find the tray yet from the attic, but until she starts feeding herslf we will be fine. The last gadget we introduced was the shopping cart. She's still a bit small for it, but as long as I prop something on each side she's fine and she loves to be able to look and watch everything around her




No comments: