Wednesday, September 25, 2013

6 months - September 2013

At Logann's 6 month check up she weighed in at 17 lbs 11 oz and 26 1/2 inches tall. This brings her to the 80% for both height and weight. Even though Cody weighed more (19 Lbs) becasue Logann is a girl she is in a higher %.. Craig & I decided to get her ears pierced so instead of waiting til she was older to understand I just did it at this Dr appt. Also I feel better having it done at the office. Poor baby got 4 shots that day then they did her ears. But after the first couple of hours I don't think she even knows they are there and of course she looks super cute.


Add caption

Just like Cody, Logann got her first tooth poking through the week before her 6 months and just today (a week later) she has the second one coming in. She is a trooper, just a little extra cranky. Lets see how the top 2 do. We have gotten through all the stage one foods and now I have brought a few of the mixed kinds. Last week my Mom started using the baby bullet to make all of Loganns food. It's really cool. You just ahve to boil or steam everything then in it goes. Once we get through what we have froazen we will start mixing the foods. Want to try the already mixed first before we do it ourselves.

Life with Logann & Cody is never dull. Cody is just as crazy as ever but since he started K4 we see a bit of a difference. He seems to be growing up over night. He is listening better (still not great) and wants to help and do things himself. make me just a little sad that my baby really isn't anymore. AND Logann, she is just a joy. I thank god for her everyday. Even when she is cranky, it's not that bad. She's such a good little girl. Can't wait to see them grow up together along with the 2 1/2 yr old cousins.


No comments: