Saturday, January 3, 2009

21 Weeks - Happy New Year


We've been very busy in the last couple of weeks. We spent Christmas with Matt, Amber, her family and the pups. I was very nice. I've been hearing about how good fried Turkey was but WOW, it was so delicious. After Christmas we went to Busch Gardens for the weekend. We got a really good deal on tickets. Craig rode all the rides and while I was able to ride the Safari Train and saw all the animals. It was fun. We also purchased a bunch of things for the baby's room.


I felt the baby move for the first time this week. I think he likes juice. I went for my monthly check-up and ultrasound. Right after the ultrasound I was waiting for the doc to come in and all of a sudden I felt these little pokes in my belly. It was amazing. Since then, I have felt him a few more times. My book says that from now I may start to see a pattern. We still don't have a definite name, but we are close.

No comments: