Thursday, January 15, 2009

23 Weeks - Introducing Cody Preston Bautz


After many weeks and months of name searching we have finally decided on our sons name. Cody Preston Bautz. Preston is my grandfathers name and Cody is something we both liked. It's funny, as soon as we decided our little guys name he started moving all about, as if to say, yippee, I love my name. Now I feel him everytime I eat something yummy(which is often). I haven't really had cravings per say, just when I see something that looks good, I have it. But everything looks good. hahaha.
My books says that Cody can hear sounds and noises now, so Craig and I talk to him every night. It's so cute to see him talking to my belly
I'm still feeling good, just a few back pains. Thanks goodness for my body pillow, without this I know I would be feeling much worse. I'm still getting to the gym a few days a week and staying active, though it is getting harder to get out bed and off the couch. So far, I can't complain, except for some belly growing pains and back aches, I've had it pretty easy, though the third trimester is right around the corner and I know this will all change very quickly.

No comments: