Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Weeks



I am happy to report that the nursery is almost done. Craig has finished everything but the new floors. The wood is ordered and hopefully he will have them put down by next weekend. We ordered the furniture and are going to pick it up this weekend and store at Craigs parents house. I am very excited. I can't wait to walk in there and see everything in it's place, just waiting for our little guy to arrive.

Cody is very active these days, he still seems to love juice and fruit the most. It still amazes me when out of the blue, I feel him give me a good kick. Craig loves rubbing my belly and feeling him. Makes it so much more real.

This past weekend we went to The South Flordia Fair with the Pikes and Kellen. I love watching him and knowing that will be us next year. I'm still feeling pretty good. Getting more belly aches, but they say they are just growing pains, making room for Cody to grow and growing he is..........

No comments: