Thursday, April 30, 2009

38 Weeks ~

Wow, what a weekend. The girls were very tricky. I knew my 2nd baby shower was Saturday, so when Amber asked us to the all you can lobster buffet on friday night, we thought nothing of it as we have talked about going in the past and they actually do have one every so often. Luckily I was dressed up for that cuz when we arrived at Ambers parents house, SURPRISE, all the peeps were there. We were very surprised and very excited. Vicky, Vanessa, Larry and My Dad & Chris were there, I burst into happy tears. The girls (Amber, Eileen & Danielle) threw us such a fun and special zoo themed shower. There were so many little touches that were so much fun. The best part was that everybody was here for the remainder of the weekend.....I was able to spend Saturday with my Dad & Chris and of course partying with the girls (9 months prego) for the rest of the weekend.

Well my son has moved onto my sciatic nerves, which means I can harldly walk. It is quite pleasant(not), actually it is very painful. I now understand why every pregnant women is miserable at the end of her pregnancy. The swollen feet, horrific heartburn, not to mention the waddling(even worse with sciatic pain) and the exhaustion. Thank the lord I am still sleeping ok. As long as I get to sleep by ten, I still get atleast 7.5 - 8 hours a night.




We have finished all of classes and feel we are as ready as we can be. The bags are packed, the nursery is 100% complete and the carseat is correctly installed. The few things that we didn't get at our showers have been ordered and are on there way! We are ready to go...... I am still only 1 centimeter and 50% effaced. Hopefully by my next appt. things will have progressed. Craig and I are so ready to meet our son and I can only hope I will be put out of my misery very very soon! hahahaha:)






No comments: