Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Love

Cody Preston Bautz came screaming into the world @ 10:12 am on May 14, 2009. I actually did go into labor on my due date but not til around 8pm. We were checked into the hospital at 10pm and then the fun began. After about 3 hours of pretty intense contractions I was dialated enough to get the epidural and wow it really is fantastic. I won't bore you with all the details, but WOW, giving birth is quite an experience.

Let me tell you, nothing compares to the first site of your child. This little person you have been nourturing and carrying for the last 9+ months, especially when you have to go through what we did to get him. It is truely AMAZING. Thats all I have for now, I'm a little sleepy. I will be updating with more pictures and stories as I get the energy. hahahaha :)

No comments: